Ruthenium(II)-catalysed Functionalisation of CH Bonds via a Six-membered Cyclometallate: Monoarylation of Aryl 2-pyridyl Ketones
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 127–130, January 2014
How to Cite
Li, B., Darcel, C. and Dixneuf, P. H. (2014), Ruthenium(II)-catalysed Functionalisation of CH Bonds via a Six-membered Cyclometallate: Monoarylation of Aryl 2-pyridyl Ketones. ChemCatChem, 6: 127–130. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300752
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2013
- French Ministry for Research
- Institut Universitaire de France
- ANR program. Grant Number: 09-Blanc-0101-01
- Chinese Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!