Pressure-Dependent Effect of Hydrogen Adsorption on Structural and Electronic Properties of Pt/γ-Al2O3 Nanoparticles
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 348–352, January 2014
How to Cite
Mistry, H., Behafarid, F., Bare, S. R. and Roldan Cuenya, B. (2014), Pressure-Dependent Effect of Hydrogen Adsorption on Structural and Electronic Properties of Pt/γ-Al2O3 Nanoparticles. ChemCatChem, 6: 348–352. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300783
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- US Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-08ER15995
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!