These authors contributed equally to this work.
Whole-Cell One-Pot Biosynthesis of Azelaic Acid
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1003–1009, April 2014
How to Cite
Otte, K. B., Kittelberger, J., Kirtz, M., Nestl, B. M. and Hauer, B. (2014), Whole-Cell One-Pot Biosynthesis of Azelaic Acid. ChemCatChem, 6: 1003–1009. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300787
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2013
- European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme FP7/2007–2013. Grant Number: 266025
- Landesgraduiertenförderung (LGF) Baden-Württemberg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!