Platinum N-Heterocyclic Carbene Nanoparticles as New and Effective Catalysts for the Selective Hydrogenation of Nitroaromatics
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 87–90, January 2014
How to Cite
Lara, P., Suárez, A., Collière, V., Philippot, K. and Chaudret, B. (2014), Platinum N-Heterocyclic Carbene Nanoparticles as New and Effective Catalysts for the Selective Hydrogenation of Nitroaromatics. ChemCatChem, 6: 87–90. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300821
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN). Grant Numbers: CTQ2010-17476, CSD2007-00006
- ERC Advanced Grant. Grant Number: 2009-246763
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!