Expanding the Chemical Diversity in Artificial Imine Reductases Based on the Biotin–Streptavidin Technology
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1010–1014, April 2014
How to Cite
Quinto, T., Schwizer, F., Zimbron, J. M., Morina, A., Köhler, V. and Ward, T. R. (2014), Expanding the Chemical Diversity in Artificial Imine Reductases Based on the Biotin–Streptavidin Technology. ChemCatChem, 6: 1010–1014. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300825
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7-PEOPLE-ITN-2008-238531
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020_144354
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!