Aryl Sulfotransferase from Haliangium ochraceum: A Versatile Tool for the Sulfation of Small Molecules
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1059–1065, April 2014
How to Cite
Ayuso-Fernández, I., Galmés, M. A., Bastida, A. and García-Junceda, E. (2014), Aryl Sulfotransferase from Haliangium ochraceum: A Versatile Tool for the Sulfation of Small Molecules. ChemCatChem, 6: 1059–1065. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300853
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 OCT 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación. Grant Numbers: PI11/01436, CTQ2010-19073/BQU
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/PPQ-1752
- MAPFRE Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!