Palladium on Ionic Liquid Derived Nanofibrillated Mesoporous Carbon: A Recyclable Catalyst for the Ullmann Homocoupling Reactions of Aryl Halides in Water
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 745–748, March 2014
How to Cite
Karimi, B., Behzadnia, H. and Vali, H. (2014), Palladium on Ionic Liquid Derived Nanofibrillated Mesoporous Carbon: A Recyclable Catalyst for the Ullmann Homocoupling Reactions of Aryl Halides in Water. ChemCatChem, 6: 745–748. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300893
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2013
- IASBS Research Council
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!