Tri-cobalt Carboxylate as a Catalyst and Catalyst Precursor in the Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1707–1713, June 2014
How to Cite
Fischer, N., van Steen, E. and Claeys, M. (2014), Tri-cobalt Carboxylate as a Catalyst and Catalyst Precursor in the Fischer–Tropsch Synthesis. ChemCatChem, 6: 1707–1713. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300932
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- DST-NRF Centre of Excellence in Catalysis
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!