These authors contributed equally to this work.
Active Site Plasticity of a Computationally Designed Retro-Aldolase Enzyme
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1043–1050, April 2014
How to Cite
Obexer, R., Studer, S., Giger, L., Pinkas, D. M., Grütter, M. G., Baker, D. and Hilvert, D. (2014), Active Site Plasticity of a Computationally Designed Retro-Aldolase Enzyme. ChemCatChem, 6: 1043–1050. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300933
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2013
- Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF)
- ETH Zurich
- National Center of Excellence in Research (NCCR)
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)
- Stipendienfonds der Schweizerischen Chemischen Industrie (SSCI)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.