Systematic Analysis of Large Enzyme Families: Identification of Specificity- and Selectivity-Determining Hotspots
Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 944–950, April 2014
How to Cite
Pleiss, J. (2014), Systematic Analysis of Large Enzyme Families: Identification of Specificity- and Selectivity-Determining Hotspots. ChemCatChem, 6: 944–950. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300950
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 NOV 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: FOR1296, SFB706, SFB716
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!