Catalytic Conversion of Cellulose into Levulinic Acid by a Sulfonated Chloromethyl Polystyrene Solid Acid Catalyst
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 753–757, March 2014
How to Cite
Zuo, Y., Zhang, Y. and Fu, Y. (2014), Catalytic Conversion of Cellulose into Levulinic Acid by a Sulfonated Chloromethyl Polystyrene Solid Acid Catalyst. ChemCatChem, 6: 753–757. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300956
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB215305, 2013CB228103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21172209
- Chinese Academy of Science
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!