Reusable Supported Ruthenium Catalysts for the Alkylation of Amines by using Primary Alcohols
Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 808–814, March 2014
How to Cite
Pei Shan, S., Dang, T. T., Seayad, A. M. and Ramalingam, B. (2014), Reusable Supported Ruthenium Catalysts for the Alkylation of Amines by using Primary Alcohols. ChemCatChem, 6: 808–814. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300971
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- GSK-EDB Singapore Partnership for Green and Sustainable Manufacturing
- Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences (ICES), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!