Reusable Supported Ruthenium Catalysts for the Alkylation of Amines by using Primary Alcohols
Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 808–814, March 2014
How to Cite
Pei Shan, S., Dang, T. T., Seayad, A. M. and Ramalingam, B. (2014), Reusable Supported Ruthenium Catalysts for the Alkylation of Amines by using Primary Alcohols. ChemCatChem, 6: 808–814. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300971
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- GSK-EDB Singapore Partnership for Green and Sustainable Manufacturing
- Institute of Chemical and Engineering Sciences (ICES), Agency for Science, Technology and Research (A*STAR)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.