Characterization of a Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Catalyst on Ensemble and Individual Particle Level by X-ray Micro- and Nanotomography, Micro-X-ray Fluorescence, and Micro-X-ray Diffraction
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1427–1437, May 2014
How to Cite
Bare, S. R., Charochak, M. E., Kelly, S. D., Lai, B., Wang, J. and Chen-Wiegart, Y.-c. K. (2014), Characterization of a Fluidized Catalytic Cracking Catalyst on Ensemble and Individual Particle Level by X-ray Micro- and Nanotomography, Micro-X-ray Fluorescence, and Micro-X-ray Diffraction. ChemCatChem, 6: 1427–1437. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300974
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2013
- U.S. Department of Energy (DOE). Grant Numbers: DE-AC02-98CH10886, DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!