Polymer-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles for the Chemoselective Transfer Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Carbonyls: Single-Step Bottom-Up Approach
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1419–1426, May 2014
How to Cite
Mahato, S. K., Ul Islam, R., Acharya, C., Witcomb, M. J. and Mallick, K. (2014), Polymer-Stabilized Palladium Nanoparticles for the Chemoselective Transfer Hydrogenation of α,β-Unsaturated Carbonyls: Single-Step Bottom-Up Approach. ChemCatChem, 6: 1419–1426. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201300985
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2013
- University Research Council (URC)
- Faculty of Science, University of Johannesburg, South Africa
- National Research Foundation, South Africa
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!