Dinuclear Zinc–N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes for Either the Controlled Ring-Opening Polymerization of Lactide or the Controlled Degradation of Polylactide Under Mild Conditions
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1357–1367, May 2014
How to Cite
Fliedel, C., Vila-Viçosa, D., Calhorda, M. J., Dagorne, S. and Avilés, T. (2014), Dinuclear Zinc–N-Heterocyclic Carbene Complexes for Either the Controlled Ring-Opening Polymerization of Lactide or the Controlled Degradation of Polylactide Under Mild Conditions. ChemCatChem, 6: 1357–1367. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301015
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia. Grant Numbers: PTDC/QUI-QUI/099873/2008, PEst-OE/QUI/UI0612/2013, SFRH/BPD/73253/2010, SFRH/BD/81017/2011
- University of Strasbourg
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!