Size and Shape-controlled Pd Nanocrystals on ZnO and SiO2: When the Nature of the Support Determines the Active Phase
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 767–771, March 2014
How to Cite
Crespo-Quesada, M., Yoon, S., Jin, M., Xia, Y., Weidenkaff, A. and Kiwi-Minsker, L. (2014), Size and Shape-controlled Pd Nanocrystals on ZnO and SiO2: When the Nature of the Support Determines the Active Phase. ChemCatChem, 6: 767–771. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301043
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 200020-132522/1
- NSF. Grant Number: DMR-1215034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!