These authors contributed equally to this work.
Michael Addition of N-Unprotected 2-Oxindoles to Nitrostyrene Catalyzed by Bifunctional Tertiary Amines: Crucial Role of Dispersion Interactions
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1324–1332, May 2014
How to Cite
Reiter, C., López-Molina, S., Schmid, B., Neiss, C., Görling, A. and Tsogoeva, S. B. (2014), Michael Addition of N-Unprotected 2-Oxindoles to Nitrostyrene Catalyzed by Bifunctional Tertiary Amines: Crucial Role of Dispersion Interactions. ChemCatChem, 6: 1324–1332. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301052
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2013
- Dr. Hertha & Helmut Schmauser-Stiftung
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!