Surface Treatment for Conductive 12 CaO⋅7 Al2O3 Electride Powder by Rapid Thermal Annealing Processing and Its Application to Ammonia Synthesis
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1317–1323, May 2014
How to Cite
Hayashi, F., Kitano, M., Yokoyama, T., Hara, M. and Hosono, H. (2014), Surface Treatment for Conductive 12 CaO⋅7 Al2O3 Electride Powder by Rapid Thermal Annealing Processing and Its Application to Ammonia Synthesis. ChemCatChem, 6: 1317–1323. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301061
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Funding Program for World-Leading Innovative R&D on Science and Technology
- JST ACCEL program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!