Nanoporous Polymers: Bridging the Gap between Molecular and Solid Catalysts?
Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1166–1182, May 2014
How to Cite
Rose, M. (2014), Nanoporous Polymers: Bridging the Gap between Molecular and Solid Catalysts?. ChemCatChem, 6: 1166–1182. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301071
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2013
- German Research Foundation
- Excellence Initiative of the German Federal and State Governments at RWTH Aachen University
- Chemical Industry Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!