Fe3O4@SiO2–TEMPO as a Magnetically Recyclable Catalyst for Highly Selective Aerobic Oxidation of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural into 2,5-Diformylfuran under Metal- and Halogen-Free Conditions
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 758–762, March 2014
How to Cite
Karimi, B., Mirzaei, H. M. and Farhangi, E. (2014), Fe3O4@SiO2–TEMPO as a Magnetically Recyclable Catalyst for Highly Selective Aerobic Oxidation of 5-Hydroxymethylfurfural into 2,5-Diformylfuran under Metal- and Halogen-Free Conditions. ChemCatChem, 6: 758–762. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301081
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2013
- IASBS Research Council
- Iran National Science Foundation (INSF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!