Production of Recombinant Human Aldehyde Oxidase in Escherichia coli and Optimization of Its Application for the Preparative Synthesis of Oxidized Drug Metabolites
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Biocatalysis
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1028–1042, April 2014
How to Cite
Rodrigues, D., Kittelmann, M., Eggimann, F., Bachler, T., Abad, S., Camattari, A., Glieder, A., Winkler, M. and Lütz, S. (2014), Production of Recombinant Human Aldehyde Oxidase in Escherichia coli and Optimization of Its Application for the Preparative Synthesis of Oxidized Drug Metabolites. ChemCatChem, 6: 1028–1042. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301094
- Issue online: 10 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth
- Federal Ministry for Traffic, Innovation and Technology
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency, SFG
- Standortagentur Tirol
- ZIT-Technology Agency of the City of Vienna
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!