Platinum–Rhenium Synergy on Reducible Oxide Supports in Aqueous-Phase Glycerol Reforming
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1260–1269, May 2014
How to Cite
Ciftci, A., Eren, S., Ligthart, D. A. J. M. and Hensen, E. J. M. (2014), Platinum–Rhenium Synergy on Reducible Oxide Supports in Aqueous-Phase Glycerol Reforming. ChemCatChem, 6: 1260–1269. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301096
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2013
- Eindhoven University of Technology
- European Graduate School on Sustainable Energy
- European Institute of Innovation and Technology
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.