One-Step Production of Sulfur and Nitrogen Co-doped Graphitic Carbon for Oxygen Reduction: Activation Effect of Oxidized Sulfur and Nitrogen
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1204–1209, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, J., Xu, Z., Gong, Y., Han, C., Li, H. and Wang, Y. (2014), One-Step Production of Sulfur and Nitrogen Co-doped Graphitic Carbon for Oxygen Reduction: Activation Effect of Oxidized Sulfur and Nitrogen. ChemCatChem, 6: 1204–1209. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301102
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1162124, 21376208
- Zhejiang Provincial Natural Science Foundation for Distinguished Young Scholars of China. Grant Number: LR13B030001
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: J20130060
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- Program for Zhejiang Leading Team of S&T Innovation
- Partner Group Program of the Zhejiang University
- Max-Planck Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!