A First-Principles Study of Carbon–Oxygen Bond Scission in Multiatomic Molecules on Flat and Stepped Metal Surfaces
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1755–1762, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-H., Liu, J.-X., Su, H.-Y., Sun, K. and Li, W.-X. (2014), A First-Principles Study of Carbon–Oxygen Bond Scission in Multiatomic Molecules on Flat and Stepped Metal Surfaces. ChemCatChem, 6: 1755–1762. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301114
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173210, 21103164, 21101365, 21225315
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834603
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!