A First-Principles Study of Carbon–Oxygen Bond Scission in Multiatomic Molecules on Flat and Stepped Metal Surfaces
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1755–1762, June 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, Y.-H., Liu, J.-X., Su, H.-Y., Sun, K. and Li, W.-X. (2014), A First-Principles Study of Carbon–Oxygen Bond Scission in Multiatomic Molecules on Flat and Stepped Metal Surfaces. ChemCatChem, 6: 1755–1762. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201301114
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21173210, 21103164, 21101365, 21225315
- 973 Program. Grant Number: 2013CB834603
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.