These authors contributed equally to this work.
Preparation of Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Nanofibers and the Effect of Porosity, Electrical Conductivity, and Nitrogen Content on Their Oxygen Reduction Performance
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1236–1244, May 2014
How to Cite
Yang, D.-S., Chaudhari, S., Rajesh, K. P. and Yu, J.-S. (2014), Preparation of Nitrogen-Doped Porous Carbon Nanofibers and the Effect of Porosity, Electrical Conductivity, and Nitrogen Content on Their Oxygen Reduction Performance. ChemCatChem, 6: 1236–1244. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400035
- Issue online: 7 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2014
- National Research Foundation. Grant Number: NRF-2010-0029245
- Global Frontier R&D Program on Center for Multiscale Energy System. Grant Number: NRF-2011-0031571
- National Research Foundation under the Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.