Size-Controlled Synthesis of Tetrametallic Ag@CoNiFe Core–Shell Nanoparticles Supported on Graphene: A Highly Efficient Catalyst for the Hydrolytic Dehydrogenation of Amine Boranes
Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1617–1625, June 2014
How to Cite
Yang, L., Su, J., Luo, W. and Cheng, G. (2014), Size-Controlled Synthesis of Tetrametallic Ag@CoNiFe Core–Shell Nanoparticles Supported on Graphene: A Highly Efficient Catalyst for the Hydrolytic Dehydrogenation of Amine Boranes. ChemCatChem, 6: 1617–1625. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400042
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21201134
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK20130370
- Natural Science Foundation of Hubei Province. Grant Number: 2013CFB288
- Large-scale Instrument and Equipment Sharing Foundation of Wuhan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!