Effect of Various Au/Al2O3 Preparations on Catalytic Behaviour during the Continuous Flow Hydrogenation of an Octanal/Octene Mixture
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2384–2393, August 2014
How to Cite
Chetty, T., Friedrich, H. B., Dasireddy, V. D. B. C., Govender, A., Mohlala, P. J. and Barnard, W. (2014), Effect of Various Au/Al2O3 Preparations on Catalytic Behaviour during the Continuous Flow Hydrogenation of an Octanal/Octene Mixture. ChemCatChem, 6: 2384–2393. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400043
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2014
- National Research Foundation, South Africa (NRF)
- Technology and Human Resources for Industry Programme (THRIP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!