These authors contributed equally to this work.
Facile Synthesis of 3 D Platinum Dendrites with a Clean Surface as Highly Stable Electrocatalysts
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1538–1542, June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, T., Zhou, H. M., Xia, B. Y., Xiao, P., Yan, Y., Xie, M. S. and Wang, X. (2014), Facile Synthesis of 3 D Platinum Dendrites with a Clean Surface as Highly Stable Electrocatalysts. ChemCatChem, 6: 1538–1542. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400058
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2013
- AcRF tier 1. Grant Numbers: M4011020, RG8/12, M4010888, RG20/09
- Ministry of Education,. Grant Number: 2009 NRF-CRP 001-032
- National Research Foundation, Singapore
- Scientific Research Project of Hubei University of Education. Grant Number: 2012K103
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21303045
- Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Hubei Province of Implantation of Anticancer Active Substances Purification and Application
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.