Details Behind the Self-Regeneration of Supported NiCo/Ce0.8Zr0.2O2 Bimetallic Catalyst in the CH4–CO2 Reforming Reaction
Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1652–1663, June 2014
How to Cite
Djinović, P., Črnivec, I. G. O., Erjavec, B. and Pintar, A. (2014), Details Behind the Self-Regeneration of Supported NiCo/Ce0.8Zr0.2O2 Bimetallic Catalyst in the CH4–CO2 Reforming Reaction. ChemCatChem, 6: 1652–1663. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400059
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Education, Science and Sport of the Republic of Slovenia. Grant Number: P2-0150
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!