Optimized Dispersion and Stability of Hybrid Fe3O4/Pd Catalysts in Water for Suzuki Coupling Reactions: Impact of Organic Capping Agents
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1635–1640, June 2014
How to Cite
Woo, H., Lee, K. and Park, K. H. (2014), Optimized Dispersion and Stability of Hybrid Fe3O4/Pd Catalysts in Water for Suzuki Coupling Reactions: Impact of Organic Capping Agents. ChemCatChem, 6: 1635–1640. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400067
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Science, ICT & Future Planning. Grant Number: 2013R1A1A1A05006634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!