Sub-5 nm Pd–Ru Nanoparticle Alloys as Efficient Catalysts for Formic Acid Electrooxidation
Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1731–1736, June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, D., Cao, M., Shen, M. and Cao, R. (2014), Sub-5 nm Pd–Ru Nanoparticle Alloys as Efficient Catalysts for Formic Acid Electrooxidation. ChemCatChem, 6: 1731–1736. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400086
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2014
- 973 Program. Grant Numbers: 2011CB932504, 2014CB845605
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21221001, 21203199, 21331006, 21101155
- Fujian Key Laboratory of Nanomaterials. Grant Number: 2006L2005
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2012M521280, 2013T60642
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!