Effect of CO2 on the DeNOx Activity of a Small Pore Zeolite Copper Catalyst for NH3/SCR
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 1186–1189, May 2014
How to Cite
Kim, Y. J., Min, K. M., Lee, J. K., Hong, S. B., Cho, B. K. and Nam, I.-S. (2014), Effect of CO2 on the DeNOx Activity of a Small Pore Zeolite Copper Catalyst for NH3/SCR. ChemCatChem, 6: 1186–1189. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201400093
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Numbers: 2013063241, 2012R1A3A2048833
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!