Superior Catalytic Activity of Sub-5 μm-Thick Pt/SiC Films as Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1584–1588, June 2014
How to Cite
Yun, S., Hagfeldt, A. and Ma, T. (2014), Superior Catalytic Activity of Sub-5 μm-Thick Pt/SiC Films as Counter Electrodes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. ChemCatChem, 6: 1584–1588. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402003
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2014
- National Science & Technology Pillar Program. Grant Number: 2012BAD47B02
- Shaanxi Provincial Department of Education. Grant Numbers: 2010JK655, 2013JK0927
- Sci-Tech R&D Program of Shaanxi Province. Grant Numbers: 2010K01-120, 2011JM6010
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.