Tin–Tin Dioxide@Hollow Carbon Nanospheres Synthesized by Aerosol Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition for High-Density Lithium Storage
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1567–1569, June 2014
How to Cite
Byeon, J. H. and Kim, Y.-W. (2014), Tin–Tin Dioxide@Hollow Carbon Nanospheres Synthesized by Aerosol Catalytic Chemical Vapor Deposition for High-Density Lithium Storage. ChemCatChem, 6: 1567–1569. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402013
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!