Iron(II)-Derived Lewis Acid/Surfactant Combined Catalysis for the Enantioselective Mukaiyama Aldol Reaction in Pure Water
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2244–2247, August 2014
How to Cite
Lafantaisie, M., Mirabaud, A., Plancq, B. and Ollevier, T. (2014), Iron(II)-Derived Lewis Acid/Surfactant Combined Catalysis for the Enantioselective Mukaiyama Aldol Reaction in Pure Water. ChemCatChem, 6: 2244–2247. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402029
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2014
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
- Centre in Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC)
- Canada Foundation for Innovation (CFI)
- Université Laval
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche—Nature et technologies (FQRNT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!