These authors contributed equally to this work.
Ruthenium-Catalyzed Hydroaroylation of Styrenes in Water through Directed CH Bond Activation
Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1562–1566, June 2014
How to Cite
Tlili, A., Schranck, J., Pospech, J., Neumann, H. and Beller, M. (2014), Ruthenium-Catalyzed Hydroaroylation of Styrenes in Water through Directed CH Bond Activation. ChemCatChem, 6: 1562–1566. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402031
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2014
- State of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF)
- Innovative Medicines Initiative Joint Undertaking (CHEM21). Grant Number: n°115360
- European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: FP7/2007-2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!