Nano- and Microscale Engineering of the Molybdenum Disulfide-Based Catalysts for Syngas to Ethanol Conversion
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2394–2402, August 2014
How to Cite
Konarova, M., Tang, F., Chen, J., Wang, G., Rudolph, V. and Beltramini, J. (2014), Nano- and Microscale Engineering of the Molybdenum Disulfide-Based Catalysts for Syngas to Ethanol Conversion. ChemCatChem, 6: 2394–2402. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402067
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- Baosteel Australia Research and Development Centre (BAJC
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project. Grant Number: BALP1100
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!