Nano- and Microscale Engineering of the Molybdenum Disulfide-Based Catalysts for Syngas to Ethanol Conversion
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2394–2402, August 2014
How to Cite
Konarova, M., Tang, F., Chen, J., Wang, G., Rudolph, V. and Beltramini, J. (2014), Nano- and Microscale Engineering of the Molybdenum Disulfide-Based Catalysts for Syngas to Ethanol Conversion. ChemCatChem, 6: 2394–2402. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402067
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2014
- Baosteel Australia Research and Development Centre (BAJC
- Australian Research Council Linkage Project. Grant Number: BALP1100
- Australian Research Council (ARC)
- ARC Centre of Excellence for Functional Nanomaterials
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.