Model Molecules with Oxygenated Groups Catalyze the Reduction of Nitrobenzene: Insight into Carbocatalysis
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1558–1561, June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, S., Wen, G., Liu, X., Zhong, B. and Su, D. S. (2014), Model Molecules with Oxygenated Groups Catalyze the Reduction of Nitrobenzene: Insight into Carbocatalysis. ChemCatChem, 6: 1558–1561. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402070
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 FEB 2014
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21133010, 51221264, 21261160487
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA09030103
- Doctoral Starting up Foundation of Liaoning Province, China. Grant Number: 20121068
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!