Identification and Application of Enantiocomplementary Lactamases for Vince Lactam Derivatives
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2517–2521, September 2014
How to Cite
Assaf, Z., Eger, E., Vitnik, Z., Fabian, W. M. F., Ribitsch, D., Guebitz, G. M., Faber, K. and Hall, M. (2014), Identification and Application of Enantiocomplementary Lactamases for Vince Lactam Derivatives. ChemCatChem, 6: 2517–2521. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402077
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2014
- Federal Ministry of Science, Research and Economy (BMWFW)
- Federal Ministry of Traffic, Innovation and Technology (BMVIT)
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency SFG
- Standortagentur Tirol
- ZIT—Technology Agency of the City of Vienna
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!