Induced Chirality in a Metal–Organic Framework by Postsynthetic Modification for Highly Selective Asymmetric Aldol Reactions
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2211–2214, August 2014
How to Cite
Demuynck, A. L. W., Goesten, M. G., Ramos-Fernandez, E. V., Dusselier, M., Vanderleyden, J., Kapteijn, F., Gascon, J. and Sels, B. F. (2014), Induced Chirality in a Metal–Organic Framework by Postsynthetic Modification for Highly Selective Asymmetric Aldol Reactions. ChemCatChem, 6: 2211–2214. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402082
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- Instituut voor Innovatie door Wetenschap en Technologie (IWT)
- FWO Vlaanderen
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles (IAP)
- EU-Marie Curie Actions
- Dutch National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!