Synthesis and Electrocatalytic Properties of Uniform Palladium Nanocubes by using Graphene Oxide as Surfactant and Support
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2215–2218, August 2014
How to Cite
Qin, Y.-l., Wang, J.-w., Zhang, L.-l. and Wang, L.-m. (2014), Synthesis and Electrocatalytic Properties of Uniform Palladium Nanocubes by using Graphene Oxide as Surfactant and Support. ChemCatChem, 6: 2215–2218. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402084
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20111061
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!