Design of a Bifunctional Ir–Zr Based Metal–Organic Framework Heterogeneous Catalyst for the N-Alkylation of Amines with Alcohols
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1794–1800, June 2014
How to Cite
Rasero-Almansa, A. M., Corma, A., Iglesias, M. and Sánchez, F. (2014), Design of a Bifunctional Ir–Zr Based Metal–Organic Framework Heterogeneous Catalyst for the N-Alkylation of Amines with Alcohols. ChemCatChem, 6: 1794–1800. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402101
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2014
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad (Spain). Grant Number: MAT2011-29020-C02-02
- Consolider Program-Ingenio 2010. Grant Number: CSD-0050-MULTICAT
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.