HAADF-STEM=High-angle annular dark-field scanning transmission electron microscopy.
Magnifying the Morphology Change Induced by a Nickel Promoter in Tungsten(IV) Sulfide Industrial Hydrocracking Catalyst: A HAADF-STEM and DFT Study†
Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 6, pages 1594–1598, June 2014
How to Cite
Girleanu, M., Alphazan, T., Boudene, Z., Bonduelle-Skrzypczak, A., Legens, C., Gay, A.-S., Copéret, C., Ersen, O. and Raybaud, P. (2014), Magnifying the Morphology Change Induced by a Nickel Promoter in Tungsten(IV) Sulfide Industrial Hydrocracking Catalyst: A HAADF-STEM and DFT Study. ChemCatChem, 6: 1594–1598. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402115
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!