Facile Synthesis of Porous Zn2Ti3O8 Nanorods for Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2258–2262, August 2014
How to Cite
Qu, Y., Zhou, W., Ren, Z., Wang, G., Jiang, B. and Fu, H. (2014), Facile Synthesis of Porous Zn2Ti3O8 Nanorods for Photocatalytic Overall Water Splitting. ChemCatChem, 6: 2258–2262. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402184
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- Key Program Projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21031001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91122018, 21371053, 21376065, 21101060, 51102082
- Ministry of Education of China. Grant Number: 708029
- Program for Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT-1237
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: 1253-NCET-020
- Natural Science Foundation of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: QC2012C046
- Special Fund of Technological Innovation Talents in Harbin City. Grant Number: 2013RFQXJ002
- Heilongjiang University Youth Foundation. Grant Number: QL201014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!