A Highly Efficient Sunlight Driven ZnO Nanosheet Photocatalyst: Synergetic Effect of P-Doping and MoS2 Atomic Layer Loading
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2522–2526, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, Y., Xie, S., Li, H. and Wang, X. (2014), A Highly Efficient Sunlight Driven ZnO Nanosheet Photocatalyst: Synergetic Effect of P-Doping and MoS2 Atomic Layer Loading. ChemCatChem, 6: 2522–2526. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402191
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51072119
- Innovation Program of Shanghai Municipal Education Commission. Grant Number: 12ZZ139
- Chinese Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 12057
- The Hujiang Foundatiion of China. Grant Number: B1406
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.