Photocatalytic Reduction of Carbon Dioxide over Self-Assembled Carbon Nitride and Layered Double Hydroxide: The Role of Carbon Dioxide Enrichment
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2315–2321, August 2014
How to Cite
Hong, J., Zhang, W., Wang, Y., Zhou, T. and Xu, R. (2014), Photocatalytic Reduction of Carbon Dioxide over Self-Assembled Carbon Nitride and Layered Double Hydroxide: The Role of Carbon Dioxide Enrichment. ChemCatChem, 6: 2315–2321. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402195
- Issue online: 1 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2014
- Environment Technology Research Programme (ETRP). Grant Number: ETRP 1002 103
- Singapore National Research Foundation (NRF)
- the Singapore-Berkeley Research Initiative for Sustainable Energy (SinBeRISE) CREATE Programme
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.