Interaction between Palladium Nanoparticles and Surface-Modified Carbon Nanotubes: Role of Surface Functionalities
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 9, pages 2607–2612, September 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, B., Shao, L., Zhang, W., Sun, X., Pan, X. and Su, D. S. (2014), Interaction between Palladium Nanoparticles and Surface-Modified Carbon Nanotubes: Role of Surface Functionalities. ChemCatChem, 6: 2607–2612. doi: 10.1002/cctc.201402272
- Issue online: 4 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21203215, 21133010, 51221264, 21261160487
- Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011CBA00504
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA09030103
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!